Thursday, May 14, 2015

5.13 Last class and final grades

You gave your final presentations today (good work!) and as we agreed in class you have until midnight this Friday to post any revisions to your work.

Reviewing your grade:
I will begin reviewing your portfolios on Saturday, May 16, and will email you a gradesheet with your final grade as soon as I finish reviewing work for the whole class.  I will post here on the blog when I have sent out the gradesheets.  If it says on the blog that I have sent out the gradesheets, and you have not recieved your tally - let me know (send me an email) so we can figure out what happened.

Take a look at this gradesheet and make sure you agree with the numbers.  If you see any mistakes or confusions - be in touch.   If you are good with the grade - then we are done.

I will post your grades to Keanwise 48 hours after I have sent you your gradesheet.  If I do not hear from you before this, and if we do not work something out, then you will receive the grade on the gradesheet, and any further review will need to be done through a grade appeal.

Grade sheet/scoring:
Participation: /150
Literacy narrative: /100
Process Narrative:  /150
Group work (peer review)+presentations:  /100
Portfolio: /500

  • 150 reflective introduction
  • 100 resumes
  • 50 cover letter
  • 100 personal statement
  • 20 for each short sample
  • 30 for each long sample

Thanks for your participation, and best to you in your future adventures as writers!




1 comment:

  1. What a great information you shared with us, I am inspired by the http://write-my-essays.org/essayshark-com-review/ method for the stage. It kept joined me regularly. Keep doing awesome. Thanks for sharing this blog article.

    ReplyDelete